For The Honor is updated! It has beautiful cover art by Finn J. Carey now.
- Added the beautiful cover art by Finn J Carey.
- Added back cover frogs by Sasha Reneau
- Beautified page numbers and headers.
Changes to layout and text
- Added descriptions to the table of games.
- Table of games entries are clickable and functional.
- Added “Back To Top” buttons to each game. No more scrolling back and forth frantically.
- added example character card under the “Introducing Your Character” section.
Changes to games
- added “think about how your abilities might color the actions you take” to most of the game’s instructions sections.
- A Conversation Over Food
- Added “when it feels like a good place to cut away” to “Ending the Conversation”
- Added a new question: “I use my abilities to dazzle you. Are you swept off your feet?”
- Reordered leading questions
- Removed duplicate leading question
- Rewrote a few Leading Questions and closing questions
Meeting Blade to Stave
- Removed a leading question
- Reordered the questions
- Rewrote a few Leading Questions and Closing Questions
- Removed the lethality from the Closing Questions
- Removed a Closing Question
- Added two Closing Questions: “I turn tail and run away. Do you chase me or do you let me leave?” And “I hurt you badly and realize that I need to give you medical attention. Do you accept my help or do you fight me off?”
For The Honor v0_3.zip 2 MB
Apr 13, 2019
Get For The Honor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.